Heavy Duty Flexible Hose Connect your RaceAir ready PCI helmet direct to the fresh air source.
Tips for hose length:
- Leave yourself a little slack so you have plenty of room to turn your head.
- If ordering a dual, order 2' longer than the first hose. (3' and 5' or 4' and 6').
- If you're mounting the RaceAir directly behind your seat, 3' is normally a good length.
- If you're mounting the RaceAir in between seats, 4' and 5' are good lengths.
- If you're trying to determine lengths for a 4 seater and mounting the RaceAir in the back of the vehicle, 8' and 10' are common lengths.
- The hoses can be shortened. The glue is a little tough to untwist, but it can be done. We recommend shortening on the motor side, not the helmet side.
keywords: parker pumper air pumpÂ air pumper parker pumpersÂ
- The Outlaw Way
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds